Pro Student move

So today was my Maths Viva, and I had planned this day very carefully, you may be thinking that he had planned that viva by studying or something like that, but no. I got up at 5:30 in the morning and was studying chem till a message flashed on my device that The Chem viva is scheduled to be held on Sunday, so I thought leave this Subject, I’ll study for it later, and talking about the maths, I had planned everything, as soon as the clock striked the time - 8:55, I rushed to  my friend’ House, the time for viva to start was 9:10, we checked the internet connection on my friend’ PC, to check if it was ready for the purpose. He made several google searches to check, it was all set. The class started, my teacher took 10 more minutes to do the setup, because of his inexperience in technology. The viva started with my teacher calling the names of Roll no.1 to 4 students. They came, took 10 minutes and then the next group came, 4 more people and on and on, I observed that some of them flipped pages to answer questions and some of them googled the answers. It was clear, my friend was searching the Internet for every question my teacher asked. Some people really gave the answers which showed up in google, I guess, we were not alone to do so, my turn came, everything went good except the internet connection of my teacher, I shouted every answer to the question he asked, with my mic on, but it seemed that he was unable to hear my voice, no, he hadn’t gone deaf at that moment but because of his low network bandwidth it was all happening. Damn it, I thought. But leave it, it was just another unlucky day or something. 

Anyways, A chrome tab was open in my friend’s laptop and it showed the dinosaur game since there was no connection. I had read somewhere on quora  that we can get unlimited lives in it using Quora, I tried the trick, opened Inspect element and then made some changes in the code which made the dino unstoppable. It was a very fun moment. You should try it too! I’ll post the link later maybe. 

Catch

You 

Later,

Sparsh ; P

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your future sparsh and you are gonna have definitely bright future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. do we have the same maths teacher? post the code

    ReplyDelete
  4. do we have the same maths teacher? post the code barry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℑ 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥

Consequences of submitting school fees...

Making Friends and Dark side