𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℑ 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥

 Idk how to start, it has been a long time I haven't posted anything and removed 3 of my blogs... I cringed very hard reading them and decided to remove them but they're still in my drafts for now.
It was on the same day as today... two years ago.. when I gave a rose to my school crush... it wasn't like they typical cheesy/anime/romance movies show it... in fact it's quite the opposite (and what can you expect from me anyway).
so actually on a normal day... on like 1st of September or so... I was sitting on the last bench of the third row in my class, the class had no teacher right there probably because they were busy with the Teacher's day celebration and stuff. Two teachers - my chemistry teacher and some other teacher came into the class and asked if someone wants to take part in the school play... it was about teacher's day. 
I instantly turned my gaze down and pretended to study... they shortlisted some students... and then 3 of them refused... then for a split second I looked at the teacher and that was maybe one of the worst decision I made (apart from taking Improvement exams this year)
The teacher took someone else's name (people often forget my cute name) but I was new at the school and I knew he's trying to address me because he was looking at me.
-"Saras will do this role" like WTF dude my name is Sparsh and I don't wanna act in a shitty school play
I stood up.
-"I took your name because you're too inactive and shy" my chem teacher said
"Dude let me live peacefully" I thought 

I didn't had the power to refuse for it.
After 20 minutes I was on the stage preparing for the Play
My Chem teacher said "Start" and I didn't even know the script... there was no script... he thought we'll improvise... it was quite dumb but I don't wanna rant on my teacher cause I respect him and also... I have done that earlier.
the script came out to be... very low effort 
there is a teacher teaching in a class... she tells me innovative ways to learn formula (yes, the tricks we use in trigonometry) and then I become an engineer or something... and thank her for everything... every student does... its like a reunion at her house on teacher's day after 20 years or so. 
I had the second longest dialogues, and I had to perform thrice. 
once in the front of teachers, I was stammering... probably Ma'am was thinking "lol XD noob" and my chem teacher justified it as me being a new student and stuff... and of course I hadn't tried it earlier!
the second time it was a rehearsal and I had to perform in front of the middle and junior school students.
It went pretty good, I didn't look at the audience or whatever they said I simply focused on the... act
and the third time... I had to perform in front of the senior school students and the teachers
it was the hardest of them all... (Final b0ss) I went in the first scene... my hands were shaking... I was trying to keep a straight face... and waiting for the lines to come... the teacher comes to me... She tells me innovative ways to learn up formulas... I respond with "wow that's fucking awesome" and the scene ends.
I went backstage with everyone else and changed the look to an engineer in like 15 seconds 
(the fastest way to become an engineer)

2nd scene

There was no seat for me. We had one chair less. I searched for extra chair.. everyone else was seated at the teacher's home but not me... I guess people laughed at that scene but I don't remember because I panicked... but then we had to go to the teacher one by one to thank her... It was my turn... I went... the actual teacher had given us one rose each to give it to the teacher(the teacher in the play) and that's the part where I give a Rose to my school crush (Plot twist: my crush was playing the role of the teacher) and... I almost stuttered but pulled it off... It was weird and the only time we conversed face-to-face EVER. Sorry for disappointing you if you came to read how I proposed a girl and ended up getting married with her and all that shit.

Now I won't extend it anymore.. just that the blog is about to cross 1500 views soon

Google analytics or smth idk
Thanks <3 BTW
Catch 
you 
later,

Sparsh.


Comments

  1. I’ve got no comments on this sparsh, It’s a sad incomplete story but some stories are meant to be left incomplete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ask your crush to read this blog 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOPE AF BRO , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damm bro ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mate, that's better than most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was your proposal story ........

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I don't even have courage to go on the stage bro, brave of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most hopeless confession scene I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Consequences of submitting school fees...

Making Friends and Dark side