Consequences of submitting school fees...

This is an incident that happened to me 2 days back, I went to my school, I had to submit my fees, I had a cheque, I first sanitised my hands, the School gatekeeper gave me some drops of it, it was a little bit surprising to see that my school actually spends money on something. Then I rushed to the counter where I found the sports teacher in the role of a receptionist, some more people were there who came to submit their fees along with their parents. I said

“sir, give me the form, to submit the fees”  

“have you brought a cheque?”

“yes sir”

“cheque, how much, one lakh ?”, he grinned as if he has cracked a brilliant joke.

I wanted to punch him hard in the face, that bastard, he must had realised that they were us, the students, the means of their income, I wanted to give him a savage reply or something like “yeah, you have should take my kidneys also and sell them, if a lakh seems less.” Well, that would have been a good savage reply, but that’s the thing with savage replies, they don’t come in mind right away, they come later at the moment you are thinking about it. Anyways, leave it, I took the form and rushed to the table to fill the form as soon as possible and rush out of that building.

I also had to fill the cheque, that’s where my parents did the mistake, they shouldn’t have asked me to fill it. Actually, I made an overlap, that would have made the cheque bounce. So they rejected the cheque, my mom was angry at me for being so careless, I paid the fees in cash the other day. 

Pro Tip : Never pay the fees in Cheque

The actual Pro-Tip : Don’t overlap while writing on a cheque (that’d make it bounce and you will have to pay 200₹ penalty or something)

Really the Pro-Tip : never pay the fees, don’t go to schools, they destroy creativity.

Now, as I promised some days back, I will tell you a trick on how to win Rock Paper Scissors everytime.

Firstly, ask the opponent the color of their t-shirt (don’t ask me what if they are not wearing a t-shirt)

Then start the game and choose ROCK, the opponent will choose Scissors and you will win. 

That’s because the human tendency or something, IDK.

Catch

You

Later

Sparsh.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝔗π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 β„‘ π”€π”žπ”³π”’ π”ž 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔖𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰π”₯

Making Friends and Dark side