Making Friends and Dark side

You might be wondering now that why am I posting this after a week or so, well that’s because I had to give some exams and that made my mood a little bit low, I liked the way exams were when I was actually a good performer at exams, a guy in 10th grade asked me that why I like exams, told him that I love it when I see others struggling in the exams when I perform better than them, it is good to see yourself being a winner, and others losing continuously. When everyone is struggling not to drown in the ocean, whereas you are sailing in a boat safely, but now a wave has hit me hard. Well, that is exactly what’s happening with me nowadays, Pretty ironic, isn’t it ? When I used to laugh at the people who performed bad, and now I am a bad performer. I think life is trying to teach me something, let’s learn the life’s lesson.

Anyways, let’s talk about the topic, making friends, making friends isn’t a big deal, I can make everyone my friend, but making the right ones is the thing, that’s why I have a few Friends, the others hate me, I have a story regarding that too. Actually, there was a kid who lived in front of my house, he hated me, I don’t know why, Probably because I had a community of friends, he wanted to own the community, be the leader or something, and I refused, man, that nostalgia, good old memories. So that’s why he hated me, he was a total bully, I had invited him on my birthday, when he came, my father knew that we were not friends and he bullied me, my father took us to the balcony, he explained us both the true meaning and how he found his old friends on Facebook. He wanted us to be friends, but that guy, he was an asshole, what to say, I don’t wanna curse him(I want to) let’s leave the topic, you may have figured out that what happened, I am happy that he wasn’t my friend. It is better to be alone than being with the wrong person, thanks to L.Lawliet for the quote.

talking of Dark side, everyone has a dark side, no one is completely good or bad, that’s why we should trust NO ONE, everyone can be brainwashed and controlled by triggering their emotions, changing their thinking, I trust everyone easily, that’s the problem with me(do you trust me on this ?) but jokes apart, someone who trusts anyone easily, is often very pure at its heart(that rhymes) that’s why they think that the world around us is innocent just like themselves. 

But I have a question, that to catch lies, we have to be a lair, so we know whom to trust and whom to not trust, but will that make us trustable or not ? I mean that we are doing bad to avoid being fooled then are we wrong or right ?

oh, that’s a very lengthy post, you must’ve had trouble reading so much text

Peace,

Sparsh.

Comments

  1. I had comments on this specific posts but I think your age and grade level would determine what I say, can you let me know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean ? You can email me if you have any queries. Email- barryspaceone@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝔗π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 β„‘ π”€π”žπ”³π”’ π”ž 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔖𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰π”₯

Consequences of submitting school fees...