A weird start

 Well, I can’t say what has made me create this blog, perhaps the bad day I had today or the work stress. So yesterday, I got to know that my school wants us (all students) to submit their copies with complete work, that’s why the work stress is killing me and also because it’s 3:57 AM and I’m writing a blog here instead of completing my work, I have to do it, there is no other choice, it relaxes me, when people tell me that they also aren’t gonna submit the work so I think that hell no, why should I only do the work that others are skipping. Anyways, that’s another story how I made this blog, the scene from the social network movie inspired me to do this when I saw zuck write a blog, I thought “yeah, that’s very awesome and very cool” that’s why I made it. And I can call this day a bad day because a lot of bad and horrible things happened today. Firstly, the weather, it was so dull and gloomy today morning (yesterday morning, technically) and I was hella shocked when my best friend told me that his grandfather died, gave me a minor shock, I hope he’s fine, I’ll go meet him today for sure. I don’t think anyone will read this blog. Anyways, I’ll continue writing it(at least try to continue)

Cheers, BarrySpace (Sparsh)

Comments

  1. Update : I didn’t submit the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don be stressed bro , its better to complete ur notes rather then skipping them . Sad to hear that , that ur friend's granpa has left the world . Continue writing u r doing damned good πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝔗π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 β„‘ π”€π”žπ”³π”’ π”ž 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔖𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰π”₯

Consequences of submitting school fees...

Making Friends and Dark side