24th September: Updates

First of all, I didn’t submit the work today, why ? Because there was just too much work for me, TOO MUCH, I hate school, probably because they perfectly know how to annoy students. And talking about how will I get marks, here is the funny part, when I asked my school friend that what about marks(he also hasn’t submitted the work) he said 
- “Ah, choddo yaar, School wale marks toh de hi dengey, jaise 10th class me diya tha”
Translation - “Ah, leave it, they will definitely give us marks like they did in 10th class” that again relaxed me a bit, and I also thought that ‘yeah, he’s right, leave it’. And it was a deadline today so no chance of submitting it later. I should have told my friend that this is not class 10, this is 12th class, you moron, but the it would have caused panic in me so........
Anyways, talking of productivity, I did nothing today, I studied literally nothing, to all the readers who are reading me, you can insult me for this, you have the right, because I made you read this blog and you should too make me read something. 
Talking of the website, it isn’t ready yet and I think it will still take a week or more, I don’t have much to say now, some people told me that I write too much which makes it hard for them to read this. I think I will stop writing if people will stop reading my blogs because people do get bored doing stuff, when they start, they are like “yay! I’m gonna conquer the world now with my new activity” but it doesn’t take much time for them to say goodbye to the same new activity.

Wait a minute, i write blogs in a diary entry style and anyone other than me is not supposed to read my diary, but no, don’t go, idk why I want other people to read about me, can you tell ?

Cheers,
Sparsh


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℑ 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥

Consequences of submitting school fees...

Making Friends and Dark side