The science of Exciting tasks and other things

Edit : I downloaded a shady application from the App Store because we don’t have blogger app there, I wrote the blog, added pictures, I was happy and was gonna publish it then as soon as I clicked on post, it said “give me 399 rupees for publishing the post, I was so angry, I exited the app, was going to abuse the developers, but then, I saw that the whole blog is saved by the shady app, so, the developers are safe now. Thanks for reading the edit.

An update about the school work, I’m continuing it now, why ? Because yesterday wasn’t the deadline to submit the work, we can still submit it, now at this point, you must be thinking that-
- “ this guy’s life revolves around his school homework, Lol XD noob”
But yeah, you think right, my life revolves around work and studies, and some other stuff and people, we all do hard work for long term fun, which we will get at the end of our whole hardworking timetable, and that fun, is what everyone wants, everyone is here for happiness, for joy, for fruits of life ! Anyways, ignore that rough talk, that’s all I can think of, this time, perhaps because I have nothing to say, or probably because I haven’t done anything this day. It was somewhat productive, I also did complete some work.
Anyways, talking about the title, I am here to explain the science of doing interesting activities and then eventually leaving them, Some of you reading this know about it some don’t, but let me just explain this, actually, when we start a new activity, writing a blog, for instance, it excites us, which releases dopamine, the happy fluid, but have you ever thought that why do we leave doing those activities at some points ?
I have thought a lot about it, and after days and days of thinking, I have concluded that it is because doing a new activity releases dopamine and that’s why we leave it, because we have took our dopamine intake, we have satisfied ourselves, we have the pleasure now, so that plus our procrastination skills make it easier to leave the activity in between. (Thak gaya yaar)
That’s the whole science behind it (as I think and have assumed ) and to all the bio students out there, I challenge you to give me the right answer to this question!
I don’t know what to write now, I was here, at the same line for five long minutes, thinking what to write.
So I guess, I have to stop here.

One more thing, Sometimes when you are just explaining something to someone, they think that you are giving a lecture, happens to me a lot because I explain a lot of things to people, in the next post, I will include a psychological trick, that you can use on your friends so stay tuned, and also, my blog has hit 27 views !!
Imma go and read a bedtime story to my sister now, bye !!


Catch 
You 
Later,
Sparsh ;)

Comments

  1. Waiting !!!
    Keep it up. ..grow more
    Congratulations for 27views!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝔗π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 β„‘ π”€π”žπ”³π”’ π”ž 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔖𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰π”₯

Consequences of submitting school fees...

Making Friends and Dark side